Terms & Conditions
By registering for Shipinar.com service, the purchaser or purchasing party, herein referred to as Customer, agrees to the Terms and Conditions. If the account is established for a business or other entity, the person establishing the account represents that he or she has all necessary authority to establish an account with Shipinar.com on behalf of the business or other entity.
Shipinar.com does not require any long term contracts or commitments and neither Shipinar.com nor the customer is required to inform of termination.
Refunds: If determined valid, Shipinar.com will credit an active customer's account an amount equal to 100% of the value of the applicable postage face value for misprinted postage –note that certain restrictions may apply. Should any processing fees be imposed by the shipping carrier, such fees may be passed on to the customer but will not exceed the refund amount.
Valid misprinted postage shall be defined as an envelope, paper, label, or label stock containing valid postage with full, intact Indicium which is scanable and unused, or items with tracking that are eligible for electronic refunds. Postage handled and/or returned to sender shall not be considered valid unused and/or misprinted postage.
Billing, Prices, Promotions and Policies
Shipinar.com may change billing procedures, prices, promotions and/or policies without any advance notice. All such changes may be posted on the Shipinar.com website and emailed to existing active account holders and customers. Continued use of Shipinar.com website and/or service constitutes the customer’s affirmation that they have read and understood such notices and agree to the modified terms.
Use of the Shipinar.com service is subject to the terms and conditions of an end-user license agreement that will be agreed to as part of the registration process. Shipinar.com service may not be used in violation of any law or in any way that interferes unreasonably with other customers’ use of the service. All transactions originating from Customer's account are the sole responsibility of such Customer.
Shipinar.com service is provided as is without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Shipinar.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty against infringement. The customer has certain legal rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction but in no event shall Shipinar.com be held responsible for an entire liability.
Shipinar.com does not agree to carry, and will not accept any liability for items which it is not permitted to carry, cannot safely carry, or for any goods described below:
1. Goods that are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), ADR (European Road Transport Regulation on dangerous goods), any applicable government department or other relevant organization
2. Goods with no customs declaration made when required by applicable customs regulations
3. Products containing lithium batteries may only be shipped using the Ground option
4. Goods with incorrect or false customs declarations
5. Goods with defective or inadequate packaging or that cannot be carried safely by the company. The Shipper warrants to the company that the shipment is sufficiently packaged to withstand ordinary handling while in transit as well as conditions incidental to transportation, such as sudden changes in temperature and pressure during air transportation. All packages must be appropriately marked, securely sealed and properly addressed to insure the safety of the materials while in transit.